53 Albert Street rooms for hire
We have 3 training rooms (which can be combined into 1 large room), and 3 separate meeting rooms, located on Level 17.
These capacities cannot be exceeded, due to building regulations, fire emergency and workplace health and safety standards.
The 3 individual meeting rooms are only available as a boardroom layout. Room capacity is:
- 14 people in rooms 2 and 3
- 18 people in room 4.
There are 3 training rooms available, which can be combined for larger groups.
|Layout||Description||1 room capacity||2 rooms capacity||3 rooms capacity|
|Theatre||Rows of chairs facing the front||60||120||180|
|Workshop||Tables and chairs, with 5 to 8 chairs to a table (talk to the conference room coordinator about your requirements)||45||90||135|
|Board||A boardroom set-up, with chairs around 1 large table||20||Not available||Not available|
|Square||Tables set up to form a large square, with chairs around the outside and an empty space in the middle||30||Not available||Not available|
|Ushape||Tables and chairs arranged in a U-shape, around the presenter||25||Not available||Not available|
|Custom||Available with prior approval from conference room coordinators|
Each of the training rooms have the following equipment:
- 1 x lectern microphone
- 2 x roving microphones (handheld)
- 2 x lapel microphones
- data projector with HDMI connection
- whiteboard on wall.
The individual meeting rooms have:
Other equipment may be available upon request, please contact our friendly Conference Room team via phone (07) 3008 2746 or (07) 3008 2747 or email email@example.com to discuss.
We encourage you to bring your own laptop, however we can provide one if needed. If a laptop is required, please advise us as soon as possible.
Each individual training room contains 2 roving microphones, 2 lapel microphones, and 1 lectern microphone. When multiple rooms are linked, you can multiply the lapel and roving microphones.
You can book any of the conference rooms for:
- half day: 8am-12 noon or 1pm-5pm, for a maximum of 4 hours
- full day: 8am-5pm, for 4-8 hours.
Bookings outside normal hours are by special request only.
The costs for each room include GST and are current as at April 2023.
|Room||Half day||Full day|
|Meeting rooms 2 and 3||$110||$210|
|Meeting room 4||$150||$250|
You are welcome to organise catering through a private business, however, this is the responsibility of the event organiser.
For your convenience, please find a list of local catering options for your event. These companies have been used previously by other customers, but feel free to find alternate options, if you prefer:
|Cuisine on Cue||3300 1847|
|AB Fab||3392 1132|
|Australian Catering Solutions||3857 6631|
|The Fresh Collective||0439 559 110|
Kitchens are available at all venues. If you are catering, you will need to supply your own catering supplies as required - plates, cups, tea, coffee, milk etc.
You will need to ensure that:
- the caterer provides all dinnerware and cutlery as needed for the event
- all catering equipment is marked with the owner's contact name and address
- all people providing catering comply with current WH&S regulations
- at the end of the event, food and catering materials are cleared away, so that all areas are left clean and tidy. This includes external caterers returning to collect equipment or food items. If not, a cleaning fee may apply
- stains on carpet are to be reported to conference room staff immediately for cleaning
- spills should be cleaned immediately
There are hot and cold taps provided in each room, cold water cups are provided for your convenience.
Alcohol is not permitted in the rooms.