63 George Street room for hire
We have 1 ground floor conference room available, known as Room B.
Room B can seat up to 20 attendees. Our conference room is permanently set up in a workshop layout of 4 tables with 5 chairs each.
Room B has the following equipment:
- a data projector with an HDMI connection
- a whiteboard
- a flipchart stand
- magnetic wall strips
Other equipment may be available upon request such as please contact our friendly Conference Room team via phone (07) 3008 2746 or (07) 3008 2747 or email email@example.com to discuss.
We encourage you to bring your own laptop, however we can provide one if needed. If a laptop is required, please advise us as soon as possible
You can book the conference room for:
- half day: 8am-12 noon or 1pm-5pm, for a maximum of 4 hours
- full day: 8am-5pm, for 4-8 hours.
Half-day bookings that go past 12 noon will be charged for the full day.
Costs for Room B include GST and are current as at April 2023:
- $116 for a half day
- $233 for a full day.
You are welcome to organise catering through a private business, however, this is the responsibility of the event organiser. Alcohol is not permitted on site or in any of the Conference Rooms.
For your convenience, please find a list of local catering options for your event. These companies have been used previously by other customers, but feel free to find alternate options, if you prefer:
|Cuisine on Cue||3300 1847|
|AB Fab||3392 1132|
|Australian Catering Solutions||3857 6631|
|The Fresh Collective||0439 559 110|
Kitchens are available at all venues. If you are catering, you will need to supply your own catering supplies as required - plates, cups, tea, coffee, milk etc.
Catering tables are set up in the foyer.
You will need to ensure that:
- the caterer provides all dinnerware and cutlery as needed for the event
- all catering equipment is marked with the owner's contact name and address
- all people providing catering comply with current WH&S regulations
- at the end of the event, food and catering materials are cleared away, so that all areas are left clean and tidy. This includes external caterers returning to collect equipment or food items. If not, a cleaning fee of $100 may apply
- stains on carpet are to be reported to conference room staff immediately for cleaning
- spills should be cleaned immediately
There are hot water urns available at our George Street rooms, please book ahead!
Water coolers and cups are provided for your convenience.
Alcohol is not permitted in the rooms.