Continue your professional development
Are you a procurement professional looking to grow your knowledge, experience and industry networks? You may be able to access professional development opportunities outside Queensland Government.
Join a professional association
We encourage you to join a professional association to maintain and update your procurement skills. These associations are affiliated with suppliers on our Procurement Learning and Development Panel:
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Australasia (Associate and Member) (CIPS)
- International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM)
- International Association of Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM)
You may also consider other professional procurement bodies that operate in Australia, including:
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
- Australasian Fleet Management Association (AFMA)
- Procurement and Supply Australasia – PASA CONNECT
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
You can also increase your professional procurement standing through tertiary study. Find out about CIPS-accredited degree and post-graduate programs.
To find out more about professional development in procurement, email Skills2procure@hpw.qld.gov.au