Best practice thought leadership, research and benchmarking in procurement
These bodies offer thought leadership in (including best practice research and benchmarking) the procurement and contract management discipline:
- Gartner corporate membership is affordable for larger agencies and delivers enterprise access to a comprehensive range of services, including research and functional maturity benchmarking.
- World Commerce and Contracting (formerly International Association for Contract and Commercial Management) – Corporate membership is affordable and pricing is scaled to the desired number of users. Membership provides access to online learning and research.
- International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) - Corporate membership is affordable (through Comprara) and delivers enterprise access to a comprehensive range of services including an extensive suite of eLearning
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) - Individual membership is affordable and delivers access to a comprehensive range of services and subsidised access to events.
Procurement Leadership Council (Gartner)
This membership offers access to:
- research and insight
- best practice guidance
- advisory support
- peer benchmarks and case studies
- tools and templates
- decision and diagnostic tools
- expert inquiry
- executive networking
- learning events - delivered livestream
- functional maturity benchmarking.
These agencies have an enterprise membership to Gartner:
- Energy and Public Works
- Transport and Main Roads
If you're part of a member agency, you can access these resources by accessing the Gartner website and creating an account using your government email address.
Once you have created your account, you can:
- set up alerts for topics of interest
- explore the resources available
- download content of interest.
If your agency is not a member
If your agency does not have membership to a thought leader body and you need to access best practice research, email email@example.com for assistance.
Want more information?
Queensland Government Procurement has access to a range of research, tools, guides, and papers across many aspects of procurement and contract management lifecycle.
Email Skills2Procure@epw.qld.gov.au for any questions about procurement and contract management learning and development.