Go to top of page
Table of contents
- Choose the correct Creative Commons licence that applies to content. Licences include:
- Attribution CC BY (existing content retain this as the default licence)
- Attribution, Share Alike CC BY-SA
- Attribution, No Derivative Works CC BY-ND
- Attribution, Non-Commercial CC BY-NC
- Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike CC BY-NC-SA
- Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivative Works, CC BY-NC-ND
- Drupal webform module updates:
- Hide submit button
- Add webform to website IA (note: summary text doesn’t appear on section page; we are working to fix this)
- Fixes to the website search engine
- govCMS update
- For government website using updated whole-of-government search engine
- Private pages now appear in the website IA
- Bug fixes and security updates
- Domain name migrated to www.forgov.qld.gov.au
- Log in and register function added to home page
- Table of contents presentation doesn't break when editing page
- Breadcrumbs now display in consistent SWE styling
- SWE assets updated to current version
- Site authors and administrators logged out after 4 hours of inactivity
- Webform share module
- Security updates
- Performance improvements
November 2016 release notes
- Caching applied to some page elements
- Scheduled publishing enabled for existing content (already possible for new content)
- Menus enhanced:
- Draft content will not appear on live site when added to IA.
- Parent page left navigation menus added to content types from in-page search pages (previously we could only display the top level IA)
- Collapsible menus added for improved readability and functionality when reordering content
- Forum module enabled (Contact email@example.com for more information.)
- Glossary content type updated to collect responsible agency and topic category
- In-page search created for Queensland State Archives retention and disposal schedules
- Mandatory message log enabled so authors must note changes when updating content (message will appear on ‘Pins, news and events’ page for users who’ve pinned the page).
- Pinned page reordering enabled on user dashboard
- Security updates made and other readability improvements and user enhancements
- Next review date column added to content dashboard
- Table of contents available for pages with lots of content
- Web form module installed (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.)
October 2016 release notes
- For government dashboard (based on Google Analytics)
- Enhancements to whole-of-government news page (content coming soon)
- Registered users can update their email address if they change department/agency
- Special characters can now be used when saving an event or news search
- Author and administration enhancements
- Security updates
August 2016 release notes
- Content review reminder emails—authors will be asked to set a review date for all content page types (coming soon).
- Pinned pages—logged in users will be able to add pages to their Pins and events page for quick access
- Updates to events calendar display
- Improved knowledge sharing groups display
- Refined log in process—users go to their Pins and events page after logging in
- Other usability and readability improvements and minor bug fixes
July 2016 release notes
- Released whole-of-government knowledge sharing groups page (content coming soon)
- Scheduled publishing and un-publishing added to most page types
- Improvements to the Pins, news and events page
- Updates to Search for directives, policies, circulars and guidelines
- Usability improvements to the global customisation aside
- Disabled sending of emails from test environments to authenticated users
- New user group to support forums (forums coming soon)
- Disabled author’s name automatically appearing in the Dublin Core Creator meta tag field
- Security updates
June 2016 release notes
- Glossary term search function added (QGCIO only).
- Rating function for QGCIO supplier reviews.
- Display content in a lightbox stored in a different location—refer to the Drupal guide .
- New page type for whole-of-government projects—contact the gov2gov team to list your project.
- Product comparison 'Get started' and 'Read more' links can now go to websites blocked by firewalls.
- Bug fixes.
May 2016 release notes
- Whole-of-government events functionality now available—contact the gov2gov team for more information.
- New page types available (Public Service Commission course search).
- In-page search functionality:
- results reduced from 50 to 10 (aligns with the single website experience (SWE) requirements).
- Bug fixes.
- New SWE compliant form buttons added to WYSIWYG editor.
April 2016 release notes
- Fixed 'Customise agency' issue affecting Internet Explorer 8 users
- Disabled password 'autocomplete'
- Fixed document search pagination styling
March 2016 release notes
Mandatory govCMS security updates.
February 2016 release notes
- Caching issues when updating documents hosted on gov2gov have been fixed.
- FAQ search functionality added to product pages.
- Authors can now create rotating asides with images on certain pages.
- Linking to internal HTML pages or documents using LinkIt will work on pages with forked content items.
- Content in product page tabs will now show in search results.
- Users accessing secure content will be taken to secure content after registration/login process.
- Security has been enhanced.
December 2015 release notes
- Education email addresses (@eq.edu.au) can now register for Drupal user account access.
- Customisation include removed from contact pages—HR, finance, mail and facilities.
- Warning and information boxes can now be added to the top of Product Page types.
November 2015 release notes
- Restore process flow diagrams to to product outcome pages.
- The 'Read more' links on the product comparison tables to link correctly through to the About tab on product pages.
- Reorder title field on product pages.
- Set mandatory fields and optional fields on product outcome pages.
- Resolved ongoing issue where progressive disclosure forms were being cut-off by the page footer.
- H1 and H2 content now display correctly
- Feature and benefit icon size corrected to display as 50 x 50 pixels
- Product page thumbnails can now be uploaded so they appear on section/theme index pages
- Tick icons added to the left of benefits in the comparison table
- Up to five product columns can be added to the comparison table and fit neatly within the desktop layout.
- Department and agency name drop-down lists now sort alphabetically as opposed to random
- Contact tables updated—extensions, fax and other columns removed to fit in the gov2gov 2 column page layout
- Security to the content management system has been restricted to an allowable IP address list
- Feature slider added to procurement promotional page
- Resized image banner—dimensions are now 1314 x 385 pixels—deployed to Queensland Shared Services and procurement pages
- Up to four links allowed per content item
- Image upload function added to appear on section page
- .xls now a publishable file extension
- Applied correct padding between the heading and definition list on product pages.