Queensland Government agencies can use the Graduate Portal to attract and recruit university students and graduates for permanent and temporary roles.
The portal allows university students and graduates to register their interest for:
- graduate programs
- graduate entry-level roles
- student opportunities including cadetships, scholarships, work experience, vacation employment, and industry placements.
Benefits for your agency
The benefits of the Graduate Portal include:
- quick access to a strong applicant pool
- a streamlined recruitment system that can efficiently filter thousands of registrations
- social media promotion
- access to the Queensland Government stand at The Big Meet careers fair
- presence on GradConnection with access to live employer forums.
How to access the Grad Portal
Graduate coordinators in each participating agency will be granted access to the Graduate Portal—our streamlined recruitment system.
You can filter the applicant pool by searching for:
- degree disciplines
- visa/residency status
- date degree completed
- grade point average (GPA).
Contact email@example.com for more information.