Online standards, policies and legislation
Our standards and guidelines enable Queensland Government websites to:
- be accessible to people
- be accessible to search engines
- function regardless of the technology being used (browsers, devices, operating systems)
- provide an optimal and consistent user experience.
If you are developing online resources for a Queensland Government agency, you should ensure you understand our requirements.
- Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cwlth)
- Information Privacy Act 2009
- Public Records Act 2002
- Right to Information Act 2009