State Government Entities Certified Agreement 2015
On 1 June 2016, the State Government Entities Certified Agreement 2015 (Core Agreement) was certified in a hearing before Commissioner Black in the Queensland Industrial Relations Commission (QIRC). As a result, all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement are now in force.
- three year agreement with a nominal expiry date of 31 August 2018
- wage increases of 2.5 per cent per annum
- a ‘Section 831 payment’ of $1,300, subject to tax (pro-rata for part-time and casual employees)
- modern Awards apply
- key Queensland Employment Standards are included
- includes new entities such as the Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC), Trade and Investment Queensland, (TIQ), Qld Parliamentary Services, Building Queensland and Gasfields Commission
- excludes TAFE employees
- Employment Security and Contracting-out of Services policies are included
- agency-specific arrangements are contained in the Appendices.
Section 831 Payment
The section 831 payment of $1,300 (pro rata for part-time and casual employees), was subject to tax and paid to eligible employees progressively from 22 June 2016.
If you have any questions about the core agreement, contact your local HR or IR agency.
- Frequently asked questions
- Core agreement updates
- Directive 05/15 - Remuneration for Certain Employees
- Part 2.8 of the Core Agreement – 1 Jan 1997 Local Government areas
- Part 22 of the Core Agreement – Brisbane CBD map
- Salary schedules are available in Appendix 3 of the State Government Entities Certified Agreement 2015 (PDF, 1 MB)