Join IPAA Queensland, in partnership with MGD Wealth, at this timely webinar that will provide an insightful financial analysis of the year that was and the year to come.
Date6th Dec 2022 - 6th Dec 2022
Time10:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationOnline via Microsoft Teams
Politicians face huge pressures, have limited time and attention spans and are besieged by competing priorities. How can public servants who want to deliver good policy have an impact in this environment?
In this masterclass, former Tasmanian Premier David Bartlett will provide a unique insight into the challenges that ministers face and what they are looking for from public servants.
By better understanding a political environment, thinking about their ministers’ personal style and goals, and the overall narrative of the government they are serving, public sector leaders can increase their influence and impact without becoming politicised.
On completion of this masterclass, participants will be able to:
- Further understand the complexities of the authorising environment facing politicians and public servants
- Better deliver public policy outcomes in the current challenging environment
- Identify how applying skills in political awareness can help lead change within and across departments
Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2022
Time: 10.00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Live online via Microsoft Teams
This masterclass is the first in the Stewardship and Integrity series, and aligns with the following leadership competencies:
- Makes insightful decisions
- Demonstrates sound governance
- Inspires others