Looking for ways to advance your career? The Public Sector Management Program might help you get there.
Date6th Oct 2022 - 6th Oct 2022
Time10:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationOnline via Microsoft Teams
Ethical leadership is widely recognised within the academic literature as an important driver of institutional integrity.
It requires leaders to both model integrity through personal decision-making and behaviour and promote integrity through reinforcement, communication about integrity, and enforcement. Such leadership increases employees’ perception and judgment of integrity issues, and is also conducive to performance, fostering a positive, inclusive, collaborative, and harder-working environment.
In this masterclass, ANZSOG’s Professor Karin Lasthuizen will encourage you to reflect on your role as an ethical leader in your organisation, why it matters and how you can develop an authentic and thoughtful ethical leadership profile.
At the end of this masterclass, you will be able to:
- Articulate the core components of your agency’s ethical culture and isolate those that fall within your control as a leader
- Deploy the ethical leadership model to analyse your own leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Distinguish between different styles of ethical leadership, when they are best used and how they can contribute to an authentic leadership profile.
Date: Thursday, 6 October 2022
Time: 10.00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Live online via Microsoft Teams
This masterclass is the first in the Ethical Leadership series, and aligns to the following leadership competencies:
- Pursues continuous growth
- Makes insightful decisions
- Demonstrates sound governance