Information security management
For help understanding and managing your information security obligations visit CITEC and the Queensland Government Chief Information Office (QGCIO).
QGCIO administers the Queensland Government’s information security policy. The information security policy (IS18) applies to all Queensland Government departments, and prescribes the security measures agencies must take to protect their information appropriately.
CITEC offers agencies information security services. They provide:
- internet traffic monitoring
- protection against network and application level cyber attacks
- system vulnerability scans
- network and application firewalls
- operational intelligence, logging and reporting
- two-factor authentication, and remote access capabilities and security
- SSL certificates.