About Queensland Government analytics and insights
The Queensland Government Customer and Digital Group (QGCDG) Insights team works with agencies and multi-agency projects and programs to:
- support evidence-based decision making by agencies and cross-government ICT governance bodies e.g. Directors-General Council
- improve transparency and maintain a high-level strategic picture of Queensland Government ICT investments
- support trend-based analysis
- power the Digital Console and Digital Projects Dashboard, which provide a range of visualisations and analytics capability to internal-to-government and public audiences, respectively.
The insights team also offers advice, templates and examples to support ICT profiling, data collection, publishing and reporting on projects to the Digital projects dashboard.
Help and more information
For more information, visit the following pages (government log in required):
- Digital projects help and resources
- Digital console help and resources
- ICT Profiling help and resources
For help, contact the Insights team at CDS@qld.gov.au.