If you have been nominated as the approving officer for an appointment, you'll receive an email notification to approve. To approve or cancel the appointment, click on the link in the email or log in to My.Appointment.
- Select My approving officer.
- Current appointments for your approval will appear in the Active staff appointments section. Select View beside the appointment.
- Complete the relevant fields and select Approved or Not Approved. If you select Not Approved, you'll need to add a comment in the Comment field.
If you need something changed on the appointment, please contact the hiring manager. If you select Not Approved, the form will no longer be editable.
We'll send an email notification to the hiring manager and any additional officers (if nominated) once you've approved the appointment.
If you're a supervisor, but don't have the HR delegation to approve an appointment, you'll be nominated as an additional officer. Administration and HR officers who monitor agency appointments may also be nominated as additional officers.
You'll receive an email notification to view the appointment. You can click on the link in the email or access the appointment by logging in to My.Appointment.
- Select My Additional Officer.
- Select View beside the appointment.
If you don't support the appointment, please contact the approving officer.