Supplier self-assessment questionnaire template - Modern Slavery toolkit
[Note: This document will be progressively reviewed as part of Buy Queensland 2023 implementation.] Tool 4 can be used by procurement officers to assess their supply chains for risk factors which may indicate likelihood of modern slavery directly by the supplier or in their own supply chains. This is part of the toolkit to support government buyers and suppliers to eliminate modern slavery and implement actions of the Eliminating modern slavery in government supply chains.
Download the resource
- Sample contract clauses - Modern Slavery toolkit
- Eliminating modern slavery in government supply chains: Framework and roadmap
- Queensland Government Supplier Code of Conduct 2023
- Queensland Procurement Strategy 2023
- Queensland Procurement Policy 2023