Accessibility compliance in procurement – ensuring accessibility for people with a disability
The guide assists agencies to understand and implement their obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) (DDA) and take responsibility for being inclusive of all abilities when delivering procurement outcomes.
Download the resource
- Social Procurement Guide – Adding social value when buying for government
- Developing specifications
- Social procurement clauses
- Queensland Government Procurement Strategy 2017: Backing Queensland Jobs
- Queensland Procurement Policy 2021