Chief Executive Officers declarations of interest
As a chief executive you must provide a declaration of interest:
- within 1 month of when you begin your position
- within 1 month of any significant changes in the interest
- within 1 month of a significant change in your official responsibilities
- annually by 31 July.
You must provide the original declaration to the Chief Executive of the Public Service Commission (CCE), with copies to the departmental or portfolio ministers and the Queensland Integrity Commissioner.
What you must declare
You must list all interests, and those of your partner and dependants, that may have a bearing or may reasonably be perceived to have a bearing on your role.
- Directors-General Declaration of Interests (DOC, 159 KB)
- Heads of public service offices Declaration of Interests (DOC, 159 KB)
Access to your spouse and dependants declaration of interest is restricted to the:
- Premier of Queensland
- departmental ministers
- Queensland Integrity Commissioner
Public service office heads do not have to publish their declarations of interest.