Australia and New Zealand School of Government
The Queensland Government is committed to enabling a high-performing, innovative and future-focused sector, capable of making a positive difference to all Queenslanders. The Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG) encourages Queensland public sector leaders to build their leadership capability though participation in their two flagship programs:
- Executive Fellows Program (EFP)
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)
Executive Fellows Program
The Executive Fellows Program is a multi-module program for executives and chief executives to develop new leadership, management and relationship skills, in particular, the capacity to work across boundaries in a highly interactive online setting while exploring contemporary issues.
The 2021and 2022 program will be delivered online and participants will:
- benefit from lively, interactive online sprints and offline reflection (which can be done at their own pace)
- have access to renowned academics and senior public sector practitioners from Australia, Aotearoa-New Zealand and beyond.
Who is it for
- Senior executives (SES3 and above or equivalent) and chief executives
- $21,000 (excl. GST)
How to apply
Executive Master of Public Administration
The Executive Master of Public Administration is a two-year postgraduate program. It is designed to equip program leaders and executives (e.g. AO8 to SES 2 levels or equivalent) as per the Leadership competencies for Queensland role profiles, with the leadership, management and policy skills needed in today's public sector.
Due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 across jurisdictions, EMPA is delivered online only. ANZSOG may move to a blended model throughout 2022 (COVID-19 restrictions permitting), which may involve some portions of the EMPA being delivered offshore (for example New Zealand). Successful applicants will be required to seek appropriate travel clearance from their agency to attend these deliveries.
EMPA program fee (subject to change):
- $45,000 (incl. GST) per participant.