Capability and leadership framework
The Leadership board of Directors-General has endorsed the adoption of the Leadership competencies for Queensland by all agencies by June 2021 as the preferred framework guiding leadership development across the Queensland public sector.
Agencies seeking information about the Workforce Capability Success Profile or Capability and Leadership Framework will continue to be able to access relevant information here.
The self-assessment helps you to identify your strengths and capabilities that, with focussed development, will enable you to carry out your role successfully and work towards your career goals.
- Instructions (DOC, 476 KB)
- CLF 1 self-assessment (DOC, 150 KB)
- CLF 2 self-assessment (DOC, 159 KB)
- CLF 3 self-assessment (DOC, 157 KB)
- CLF 4 self-assessment (DOC, 159 KB)
- CLF 5 self-assessment (DOC, 158 KB)
- CLF 6 self-assessment (DOC, 161 KB)
- CLF 7 self-assessment (DOC, 161 KB)
- CLF 8 self-assessment (DOC, 162 KB)
- CLF 9 self-assessment (DOC, 163 KB)
- CLF 10 self-assessment (DOC, 161 KB)
- CLF CES self-assessment (DOC, 157 KB)