Having visibility of internal talent, and being able to quickly access and mobilise skilled people is essential for a future focused, and agile public sector.
Talent mobility is a strategic imperative for delivery in the Queensland public sector 10 year human capital outlook and 3 year strategic roadmap.
The Public Service Commission, along with a number of other Queensland Government agencies, is currently piloting Talent Now—an easy to use, integrated online talent solution that will enable the sector to collaboratively identify and share internal resources.
The results will be increased workforce use, development opportunities for our people and provide greater employment security.
See the Talent Now PowerPoint presentation for more information on this new approach to talent mobility.
The pilot will focus on the following employee cohorts:
- registered employees affected by workplace change, including employees scheduled for NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) transition within the next 6 months
- employees in entry-level administrative roles (A02)
- senior executives and senior officers.
Thirteen agencies are participating in the pilot.
How does it work?
For candidates : your next development opportunity awaits!
- Looking for a new challenge or to advance your career?
- Increase your visibility for development opportunities across the sector.
- Create your profile in less than 10 minutes using the Talent Now wizard.
- You are now searchable for hiring managers—so keep an eye out for your next exciting new challenge!
Read the FAQs for candidates to find out more.
For managers : the easiest way to find the right talent for your team!
- Want to fill a short-term vacancy?
- Search Talent Now—the Queensland Government’s most extensive database of employees looking for new opportunities.
- Shortlisting made easy and interview, select and appoint as normal.
- Create a ‘favourites’ talent pool to share or to save for next time.
Create your profile today with the easy to use Talent Now wizard.
For more information contact your agency representative:
- Department of Communities Child Safety and Disability Services
- Department of Education and Training
- Department of Health
- Metro North Hospital and Health Service
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Department of Justice and Attorney General
- Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation
- Public Safety Business Agency
- Public Services Commission
- Queensland Police Service
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Corporate Administration Agency
- Health Support Queensland
To find out more about Talent Now, please contact the Public Service Commission: email@example.com