Go to top of page

Request advice about directives, policies, and guidelines

As an employee you should check with your agency’s:

  • payroll team - pay
  • HR team - leave and other working conditions
  • intranet - local policies and procedures, ethics, and public interest disclosures

PSC Advisory Service

The Public Service Commission (PSC) Advisory Service provides information to human resource and industrial relations practitioners on:

The Advisory Service also provides general advice to public service employees about appeals.

Contact the PSC Advisory Service:

Advice about Industrial Relations matters

The Office of Industrial Relations in Queensland Treasury provides advice to HR and IR officers with queries relating to industrial relations matters, including directives issued by the Minister  for Industrial Relations.

Contact the Office of Industrial Relations: