Talent Now helps Queensland Government employees find their next career opportunity in the Queensland public sector.
Talent Now - create a profile in minutes
Add your skills, job history and CV to Talent Now—it’s quick and easy (for government employees only).
Talent Now - show your interest in job opportunities
Increase your visibility with managers and indicate your availability and work preferences.
Talent Now - meet your development and career goals
Find new opportunities that will strengthen your skills and capabilities, and help you meet your career aspirations.
Be discovered for your next career opportunity
Promote your brand, skills and capabilities to managers to be considered for your next career opportunity across the sector.
Strengthen your capabilities, learn new skills in a different environment and establish professional networks.
Share your skills and expertise
Collaborate on a piece of work or project that adds value to the work of Queensland Government.
View open opportunities across the sector
View short-term opportunities across the sector through the Talent Now opportunities board (for government employees only).
Register with Talent Now to find your next career opportunity within the sector.
Create a Talent Now profile (for government employees only). Before you can register with Talent Now, you will be re-directed to a single sign-on webpage to enter your Queensland Government email address, enabling you to access the Talent Now registration page.
We recommend using your personal email address to register with Talent Now. Using your personal address for your Talent Now profile has the following benefits:
- No need to create a new profile when you move between agencies.
- Allows you to use your work email for manager access if you are looking for talent.
- Talent Now also allows you to sign-up using either your LinkedIn, Google or Facebook account.
Email your agency's Talent Now expert:
- Corporate Administration Agency
- Crime and Corruption Commission
- Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- Department of Energy and Public Works
- Department of Environment and Science
- Department of Health
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water
- Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
- Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Electoral Commission of Queensland
- eHealth Queensland
- Energy and Water Ombudsman
- Health Support Queensland
- Office of Industrial Relations
- Office of the Information Commissioner
- Office of the Queensland Ombudsman
- Public Safety Business Agency
- Public Service Commission
- Public Trustee
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Audit Office
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- Queensland Family and Child Commission
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Queensland Human Rights Commission
- Queensland Police Service
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority
- Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
- Queensland Treasury
- Residential Tenancies Authority
- Resources Safety and Health Queensland
- State Library of Queensland
- TAFE Queensland
- Trade and Investment Queensland
Email the Public Service Commission at email@example.com if your agency is not listed.