Public Sector Management Program
The Public Sector Management Program (PSMP) is a flexible study option for mid-level public sector managers across Australian public sectors, delivered by the Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
The 15 month Graduate Certificate in Business (Public Sector Management) is made up of 4 units which includes 14 workshop days and self-directed online learning to:
- understand and manage the business of government
- think systemically in an ambiguous and contestable world
- be accountable and be held to account
- become a reflective practitioner
- manage relationships for customer and business outcomes
- enable yourself and others for productivity and performance.
Visit the QUT website for registration, contact details, and course information.