Apply, change or cancel purchased leave

Use this form to purchase additional leave, or to change or cancel an existing purchased leave agreement.

Additional leave is purchased using funds from your fortnightly salary.

If you change an existing purchased leave agreement, you might receive an overpayment or see an adjustment of your leave balances.