The easiest way to buy for government is to use a supplier listed in one of our existing whole-of-government standing offer arrangements (SOAs). These arrangements have been established with preferred suppliers to ensure cost-effectiveness and efficiency when buying for government.
Because these suppliers have been prequalified, you are able to contact these businesses directly for a quotation (ensure you quote the SOA number).
Before buying, you should refer to your agency’s procurement procedure as this governs the way your agency uses SOAs.
If you are having trouble finding a service or product, view one of our 6 category pages for more information:
- building construction and maintenance
- general goods and services
- information and communication technology (ICT)
- medical goods and services
- social services
- transport infrastructure and services.
If a suitable whole-of-government arrangement is not available, you may consider:
- using an agency arrangement (some require agency approval)
- getting a quotation using your agency guidelines.
For queries about standing offer arrangements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.