The future of work, workers and workplaces will be different. The Queensland public sector needs to think and act in new ways to respond to such changes, and create simple and responsive public services that meet the needs of Queensland.
Our 10 year human capital outlook and 3 year strategic roadmap set the direction for how we will:
- acquire talent
- grow leadership and capability
- adopt new ways of working
- transform our culture.
To help us keep pace and adapt in this environment we need to design the right culture for our future—one that supports an innovative, digital, community and customer-centric approach to services, policy and regulation.
Create positive and healthy workplace cultures
Use the Queensland public sector’s Positive and healthy workplace cultures guide to help you transform workplace culture.
The guide explains:
- our approach, principles and case for cultural change
- culture challenges and opportunities to disrupt traditional approaches
- the 5 steps to cultural transformation, and the enablers that work together to establish and reinforce new routines and ways of working
- how the sector’s values support the positive and healthy attributes and behaviours required to achieve our culture vision
- ideas to trigger cultural change within agencies
- how we will measure our progress.
Download the Positive and healthy workplace cultures guide .
Other key workforce initiatives that champion positive and healthy workplaces: