The Get involved online consultation toolkit is used to engage and consult with the public for Queensland Government initiatives.
Use the Get involved dashboard to:
- build public or private consultation pages
- build surveys with a range of question types and response options
- view or download customer responses to your survey at any time
- comply with Queensland government privacy, security and right to information requirements.
Get involved is the primary source of information about Queensland Government online consultations.
To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- the consultation title
- a brief description of your consultation (150 characters or less)
- estimated opening and closing dates and times
- names and email addresses of users requiring access to your consultation (to build consultation or survey pages and run reports)
- agency contact details for public enquiries (this is not mandatory).
Email email@example.com to see how Get involved can meet your online consultation needs.
- Get involved user guide
- Online community engagement policy
- Online community engagement guideline
- Surveys and the privacy principles