The Public Service Commission’s Conduct and Performance Excellence (CaPE) service promotes and supports excellence in the management of conduct and performance in the Queensland public sector by:
- providing specialist advice and support to managers and HR professionals about the management of conduct and performance
- setting and strategically monitoring, benchmarks (timeliness) and standards (quality), for agencies’ handling of these matters.
- administering the CaPE Case Categorisation framework and standards
- liaising with the Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC) to ensure that matters are handled by the appropriate organisation
- identifying developing issues, good practice, and opportunities to develop capability across the public service.