Capability and Leadership Framework
The Queensland public sector has adopted Leadership competencies for Queensland to describe what highly effective, everyday leadership looks like across all public sector roles.
Agencies seeking information about the Workforce Capability Success Profile or Capability and Leadership Framework will continue to be able to access relevant information here.
A range of capability frameworks are used by agencies and some agencies have developed their own models to suit their particular requirements.
The self-assessment helps you to identify your strengths and capabilities that, with focussed development, will enable you to carry out your role successfully and work toward your career goals.
- Instructions (doc, 476 KB)
- CLF 1 self-assessment (doc, 150 KB)
- CLF 2 self-assessment (doc, 159 KB)
- CLF 3 self-assessment (doc, 157 KB)
- CLF 4 self-assessment (doc, 159 KB)
- CLF 5 self-assessment (doc, 158 KB)
- CLF 6 self-assessment (doc, 161 KB)
- CLF 7 self-assessment (doc, 161 KB)
- CLF 8 self-assessment (doc, 162 KB)
- CLF 9 self-assessment (doc, 163 KB)
- CLF 10 self-assessment (doc, 161 KB)
- CLF CES self-assessment (doc, 157 KB)