Voluntary Medical Retirement (VMR) Scheme (Directive 22/16)
To establish the conditions and entitlements of permanent public service employees under a voluntary medical retirement (VMR) scheme.
Subsequent to machinery of government (MoG) changes (The Public Service Departmental Arrangements Notices (No.4) and (No.5) 2020), new departments and renamed departments have confirmed their participation in the VMR Scheme.
Participating agencies not affected by MoG changes continue to participate in the VMR Scheme.
List of participating agencies
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- Department of Environment and Science
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Department of State Development, Local Government and Planning
- Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water
- Department of Resources
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Electoral Commission of Queensland
- Office of the Health Ombudsman
- Office of the Public Guardian
- Queensland Audit Office
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Treasury