Conduct and Performance Excellence (CaPE) service
The Public Service Commission's Conduct and Performance Excellence (CaPE) service promotes and supports excellence in the management of conduct and performance in the Queensland public sector by:
- providing specialist advice and support to managers and HR professionals about the management of conduct and performance
- setting and strategically monitoring, benchmarks (timeliness) and standards (quality), for agencies' handling of these matters.
- administering the CaPE Case Categorisation framework and standards
- liaising with the Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC) to ensure that matters are handled by the appropriate organisation
- identifying developing issues, good practice, and opportunities to develop capability across the public service.