Who is not eligible to change super fund?

You are not eligible to change superannuation fund if you:

  • are a member of the QSuper Defined Benefit scheme (you will need to transfer to a QSuper accumulation account before nominating a non-QSuper fund)
  • are a member of the closed QSuper Parliamentary scheme (the Judges’ scheme or Governor’s scheme)
  • work for a non-core agency, including government-owned corporations and some statutory authorities.

To find out more about your personal situation, contact your HR area.

Related products: