Which sponsorship template should I use?
Low-value, low-risk transactions using the Short Form Sponsorship Terms—Conditions of Sponsorship include:
- one-off, low-value initiatives
- initiatives where the sponsorship entitlements are limited to using the restricted logo and approved advertising material
Use the Standard form sponsorship—outgoing sponsorship agreement for initiatives that are:
- high value or need high levels of resourcing, such as initiatives
- needing facility access, personnel, hosting duties (or contributions to hosting duties)
- where there needs to be milestone payments (such as one on set-up and one after accepting the expenditure reports)
- where several agencies will be providing or receiving the sponsorship
- highly visible or politically sensitive initiatives such as ones involving
- ministerial or political presence or support
- a new policy being launched or heavily promoted.