When to use the Standard Form Sponsorship—Outgoing Sponsorship Agreement
When buying social services, there are a few different contract templates you could use.
This guide will help you decide whether the Standard Form Sponsorship—Outgoing Sponsorship Agreement (DOC, 994KB) is suitable for what you want to do.
Use for contracts:
- generally, for initiatives classified as strategic, leveraged or focused that are high-value (funding or in-kind support)
- where sponsorship is provided by multiple agencies
- where sponsorship is provided to multiple organisations
- where milestone payments are required (e.g. to fund the set-up of the initiative, at acceptance of expenditure reports)
- requiring high levels of Queensland Government resources (access to facilities, personnel, ministerial presence, or political support) or media coverage
- where new policies will be heavily promoted.
Don’t use for contracts:
- for routine, low-value initiatives.