When shouldn't I advertise 13 QGOV (13 74 68)?

You do not need to use 13 QGOV (13 74 68) on communication and marketing material intended only for a particular person, group or business, or for internal government use. For example:

  • business cards
  • agency or individual signature blocks
  • print material for internal government use only (e.g. branch specific activities/events)
  • agency or individual correspondence (e.g. letter from an agency to a member of the public or business)
  • communication with existing customers (e.g. email to a current customer who already has the direct contact number of the service or business area).