- General Gazette (includes information such as public notices, form notifications, appointments)
- Transport and Main Roads Gazette (includes acquisition of lands for road use)
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy Gazette (includes easement notices)
- Local Government Gazette (includes planning scheme and local law changes).
- There are also Extraordinary or Special Gazettes (includes such notices such as the Writ for Election, State General Election/Polling Booth or disaster declaration). These are gazetted on a specific date, outside the weekly Friday gazettes.
What are the types of Queensland Government Gazette?