If you receive certain fringe benefits with a total taxable value of more than $2000 in an FBT year (1 April to 31 March), your agency must report the grossed-up taxable value of the benefit on your payment summary for the corresponding income year (1 July to 30 June). This is your reportable fringe benefits amount. This amount is not included in your assessable income.
What are reportable fringe benefits?
Single sign-on (SSO)
SSO is an authentication process that allows you to access multiple services and applications with one username and password.
Agencies that can use SSO on For government
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Child Safety, Youth and Women
- Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Environment and Science
- Housing and Public Works
- Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Service Commission
- Queensland Government Chief Information Office
- State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Trade and Investment Queensland
- Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Treasury
Agencies that can’t use SSO on For government
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Queensland Police Service
- Public Safety Business Agency
Use your existing For government login or register for an account.