- Walking in their shoes: Building empathy and taking the time to understand the customer and their context.
- Working it together: Collaborating and working across boundaries to get the best outcome for the customer.
- Turning up: Being present, engaged and proactive.
- Saying what no one else will: Being a customer advocate and speaking up appropriately.
- Suspending self-interest: Doing what’s best for the customer by taking ourselves out of the equation to see the big picture.
- Tailoring it: Understanding that each colleague and customer is different and then adapting your style to get the best outcome.
- Upping my game: Finding and making improvements to make a positive difference to our colleagues and customers.
- Owning it: Taking accountability, knowing what needs to be done and taking pride in delivering the best possible outcome.
What are the customer 1st behaviours?