User interface community of practice
We meet for 1.5 hours each month to collaboratively develop Queensland Government website user interface and mobile application solutions. Led by the One-Stop Shop channel improvement team, we ensure responsive and accessible content delivery.
The group is open to anyone with an interest in digital services, web design and mobile applications.
- Web developers or designers
- User experience, service design or integration staff
- Franchise technical staff
- Share information and experiences and learn from each other.
- Create shared goals for responsive, customer-centric content delivery.
- Make it easier and more intuitive for customers to transact with Queensland Government online.
- Achieve best practice customer-centric user experience across Queensland Government websites and applications.
- Learn about current One-Stop Shop activities whose outcomes will affect Queensland Government websites and applications.
- Ensure technical development complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines requirements.