User interface community of practice
We meet for 1.5 hours each month to collaboratively develop Queensland Government website user interface and mobile application solutions. Led by Smart Service Queensland's Channel Improvement team, we ensure responsive and accessible content delivery.
The group is open to anyone with an interest in digital services, web design and mobile applications.
- Web developers or designers
- User experience, service design or integration staff
- Franchise technical staff
- Share information and experiences and learn from each other.
- Create shared goals for responsive, customer-centric content delivery.
- Make it easier and more intuitive for customers to transact with Queensland Government online.
- Achieve best practice customer-centric user experience across Queensland Government websites and applications.
- Learn about current Queensland Online activities whose outcomes will affect Queensland Government websites and applications.
- Ensure technical development complies with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines requirements.