Use the online Government Land Register (GLR) to access information on all state-owned properties.
Use the GLR online system to:
- record and manage your agency’s QLD government properties
- obtain regular property reports for your agency’s properties
- search for QLD government owned properties
- research the history of specific properties
- ensure property asset information is available to all government agencies.
To access the GLR, you must be a:
- Queensland Government employee
- participating government-owned corporation (GOC)
- statutory authority.
To request access to the GLR, email LandandSpatialSystemsSupport@dnrme.qld.gov.au.