QSS creates and maintains forms for services we provide to agencies.
To request a new form, submit an idea in the QSS Self Service Centre.
If you need changes to a form, here’s what to do.
Find a contact
Get in touch
You'll need to provide the form owner with:
- form name(s) and number(s)
- description of changes—in a complete, consistent and literal way (e.g. change x to y, remove z), including
- where to publish, update or remove
- when to publish, update or remove
- list of affected agencies
- a contact person to answer any questions we might have.
What happens then?
Your QSS contact will be responsible for the requested changes within QSS and let you know when the form is ready.
We'll make updates to forms within 3–10 days of receving your request.