About the project
As part of Our future state and the be a responsive government priority, the Queensland Government wants to make it easier for Queenslanders to access and use government services.
The Tell Us Once (TUO) project is looking at how we can provide a single view of the Queensland Government for our customers to access our services through their own choice of login.
The TUO project proof of concept tested the ability to link agencies, giving them the opportunity to provide transactional services to customers using a single login experience.
The project team facilitated the co-design of this capability, providing agencies access to an identity broker, graph API and a business services catalogue. The proof of concept, to test the logical design concept, was completed on the 28 June 2019.
In May and June 2019, the project team held two showcase events to provide agencies with an overview of the architecture concepts being tested through the proof of concept. More than 200 officers from across 24 agencies attended the Tell Us Once Technical Showcase events.
The proof of concept is now complete.
- Easier to access Queensland Government services.
- Better, more personalised customer service experience.
- Reducing the need for customers to repeatedly provide the same information each time they need to engage with Queensland Government.
- Greater visibility and access to local services.
- Proof of concept completion and evaluation