Social media community of practice
We meet for 1.5 hours each month to discuss all Queensland Government channels (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn), and channel monitoring and listening tools.
Social media practitioners across Queensland Government
- Share information and experiences and learn from each other.
- Create shared goals for consistent, customer-centric content delivery.
- Make it easier and more intuitive for customers to learn about Queensland Government online.
- Achieve best practice customer-centric user experience across Queensland Government channels.
- Ensure social media practices align with government guidelines and principles.