Request payment summaries and separation certificates

Queensland Health and Department of Education and Training employees: please contact your human resource team directly.

Current and previous employees of the Queensland Government and statutory bodies can request PAYG summary statements and separation statements.

To help us complete your request quickly, you will need to tell us your:

  • name
  • date of birth
  • payroll number
  • manager or departmental contact names.

Find QSS payroll contact details to submit your request.

Get a statement of employment by logging into the Self Service Centre and using the Ask a question or report a problem form. Alternatively, you can contact QSS payroll.