Contact and support
If your agency is charged for a manual pay, it costs $103.05 per request. This will be billed in your monthly QSS invoice.
QSS charges for processing payments to employees outside the fortnightly pay cycle if:
- incorrect details are provided to QSS e.g. incorrect bank account
- payroll documents are submitted after payroll cut-off dates
- payment is for new starters before the next scheduled pay day.
There is no charge for a manual pay in the following situations:
- Secondment or transfer
- Voluntary redundancy
- Entity changes (an employee moving to a different agency in ACE Aurion)
- Paid parental leave payment (dependent on Centrelink to pay the agency)
- QSS error