Talent Now helps Queensland Government managers find the right talent in the Queensland public sector for their team.
Access our diverse talent pool
Tap into the enormous range of skills and experience available in the sector for your next project, collaboration or hire.
Collaborate across the sector
Enable collaboration and mobility across the sector to develop people’s skills and capabilities—delivering better outcomes for Queenslanders.
Search and find talent in real time
Don’t wait for candidates to come to you—search and find people that match the skills you need instantly.
Get someone who can offer a fresh outlook, new skills, experiences and networks
Fill short-term vacancies fast
Search the talent pool within minutes, shortlist candidates for your vacancy, and interview and appoint as normal.
Specialist expertise for your team
Identify internal employees from outside of your usual networks to act as collaborators on projects or work.
Reduce time to hire and cost of hire
A cost-effective way to get someone in the job faster, who has the experience and knowledge to hit the ground running.
To start your search for talent, you will need to request manager access.
Email your agency's Talent Now expert with your contact details to request manager access to Talent Now.
You will receive an email from the LiveHire platform asking you to activate your Talent Now account.
You can then use Talent Now to search for talent, create and manage talent pools, and post short-term opportunities to the Talent Now opportunities board (for government employees only). It also allows you to message individuals or groups of employees in Talent Now from across the sector about your team, agency and relevant opportunities.
COVID-19 employee mobilisation service
The LiveHire platform is used for management of the COVID-19 Employee Mobilisation Service (EMS). All Talent Now members will have a Talent Now tag. You may also see some candidates in LiveHire who have an EMS tag on their profile.
They should not be contacted or invited to Talent Now opportunities, unless they also have a Talent Now tag.
Email your agency's Talent Now expert:
- Corporate Administration Agency
- Crime and Corruption Commission
- Darling Downs Hospital and Health Service
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Department of Education
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- Department of Energy and Public Works
- Department of Environment and Science
- Department of Health
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water
- Department of Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
- Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Electoral Commission of Queensland
- eHealth Queensland
- Energy and Water Ombudsman
- Health Support Queensland
- Office of Industrial Relations
- Office of the Information Commissioner
- Office of the Queensland Ombudsman
- Public Safety Business Agency
- Public Service Commission
- Public Trustee
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Audit Office
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority
- Queensland Family and Child Commission
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Queensland Human Rights Commission
- Queensland Police Service
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority
- Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
- Queensland Treasury
- Residential Tenancies Authority
- Resources Safety and Health Queensland
- State Library of Queensland
- TAFE Queensland
- Trade and Investment Queensland
Email the Public Service Commission at email@example.com if your agency is not listed.
We recommend that all Talent Now managers watch these videos to help get the most out of the platform.
Managers can access help within the Talent Now LiveHire platform by clicking on the ‘Help button’ in the bottom left hand corner of the home screen or visiting the LiveHire help centre. Managers can also register for a Q&A session with LiveHire.