Queensland Shared Services (QSS) is a shared service provider in the Queensland Government. We provide finance, procurement, human resources, telecommunications and mail support services to more than 70,000 public service employees across 30 Queensland Government entities. We are also responsible for managing and supporting most of the sector's finance and human resource systems and processes.
Queensland Shared Services is part of the Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy (CHDE).
See our organisation chart .
We want to ensure you, our customers, are central in everything we do. We are committed to making it easier for you to do business with us. We will listen and put your needs first in service design and delivery. We want to better understand your business so we can find innovative ways to help you maximise efficiencies and improve services.
You will benefit from our in-depth knowledge of government and unparalleled experience in effecting machinery-of-government changes by working with us as your partner and provider of corporate services and trusted advice.
See our customer engagement activities.
We continue to achieve efficiencies and improve our customers' experience by delivering on key initiatives, and providing enhanced services that transform and innovate our business:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) improves productivity through automation of repetitive and routine tasks.
- The PDF Form Conversion Initiative modernised service requests delivering a more efficient online experience.
- The Springboard recruitment questionnaire service makes it easier for hiring managers to identify quality candidates.
- Real-time upload of establishment data to My.Appointment and Springboard improves processes and creates efficiencies for users.
- The SAP journal eForm initiative increased efficiency for end-to-end processes and has reduced errors.
QSS strives to provide exceptional customer service. Your feedback lets us know how we're doing. To provide feedback to QSS, including compliments and complaints, email QSSCRM@chde.qld.gov.au or log in to the QSS Self Service Centre.