QSS's MoG project
Queensland Shared Services (QSS) is here to help you with finance, HR, mail and telecommunications, and of course with the machinery-of-government (MoG) changes.
We’re involved in many aspects of the MoG. We will:
- move approximately 15,000 public servants (virtually) on the payroll to their new departments
- help staff in the new structures get appropriate access and approvals in finance, HR and telecoms systems, as well as issue new corporate cards and update bank accounts
- update our Self Service Centre with new department names and email addresses so you can log in and self serve, as well as add links to your old profiles to maintain your history
- help agencies communicate their new department name and update official records with bodies like the ATO, banks, telecom providers and superannuation funds.
Bookmark this page to see updates on our progress and answers to such questions as:
- Why can’t QSS just make the easy changes?
- Can’t QSS just click and drag the people that are being MoGd?
- What can I do?