Contact and support
Unfortunately, once the notice is published it becomes a historical document and we are unable to amend or delete a notice. You will need to consult your department’s legal team about republishing the notice. They will be able to advise what you are required to do and whether to republish the amended notice.
No. The Gazette Publishing Team can only advise on the production of the Gazette. For advice on the content of your notice, speak to your agency’s legal department.
No. While we may be able to provide you with a copy of a similar notice, you should speak to your agency’s legal department for advice on the content of your notice.
Most payments for the Gazette must be made by credit card. There are some exceptions; for example, paying for a notice in an Extraordinary Gazette requested outside normal business hours.
- General Gazette (includes information such as public notices, form notifications, appointments)
- Transport and Main Roads Gazette (includes acquisition of lands for road use)
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy Gazette (includes easement notices)
- Local Government Gazette (includes planning scheme and local law changes).
- There are also Extraordinary or Special Gazettes (includes such notices such as the Writ for Election, State General Election/Polling Booth or disaster declaration). These are gazetted on a specific date, outside the weekly Friday gazettes.
The deadlines for publishing in the Queensland Government Gazette are:
- Departmental Appointments Part I and II: midday Tuesdays
- General Gazette: midday Wednesdays
- Local Government Gazette: midday Wednesdays
- Extraordinary Gazette: any day of the week