Provide services through Queensland Government counters
You can deliver your agency’s services to Queenslanders via Queensland Government service counters. Smart Service Queensland operates 2 types of service counters:
- Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) counters: a network of one-stop government service shops in rural and remote communities
- Queensland Government Service Centres (QGSCs): cross-government integrated service counters in Brisbane, Cairns and Maroochydore.
In general, this is how customers are guided to your business.
- Customer visits Queensland Government counter
- Customer query
- Customer service advisor resolves
- If service not delivered at the counter, customer is given the service contact details
- Customer query resolved