Strategic Asset Management Framework
The Strategic Asset Management Framework (SAMF) (PDF, 258KB) provides best practice guidelines for managing Queensland Government buildings, including:
- efficient building use
- integrated planning
- whole-of-life costing
- environmental sustainability.
These factors are important across the Queensland Government's substantial portfolio of buildings.
- Asset planning for buildings (PDF, 155KB)
- Capital investment/procurement planning and project delivery (PDF, 131KB)
- Building management (PDF, 118KB)
- Heritage asset management (PDF, 147KB)
- Maintenance management (PDF, 81KB)
- Security management of government buildings (PDF, 93KB)
- Asset disposal (PDF, 111KB).
- Asset review and analysis (PDF, 107KB)
- Environmental sustainability management (PDF, 161KB)
- Mitigating the impact of natural disasters on government buildings (PDF, 167KB)
- Life-cycle planning (PDF, 108KB)
- Management of government building projects (PDF, 152KB)
- Post occupancy evaluation (PDF, 102KB)
- Risk management (PDF, 95KB)
- Value management (PDF, 107KB)
- Workplace health and safety (PDF, 88KB)
Related policy frameworks
- Capital Works Management Framework
- Maintenance Management Framework
- Building Asset Performance Framework
Email BLP@hpw.qld.gov.au for more information.